The Perineal Cleansing Bottle is a postpartum must-have to ease the trauma of washing your bits after birth. Designed to be used upside down with an angled nozzle, it delivers a continuous and soft stream of soothing relief right where you need it.
It’s great for cleansing the perineal area when changing your maternity pads without the need for wipes or toilet paper while it’s still so sensitive. Also works well for cleansing and soothing C-section stitches. Simply pat dry after use.
Includes a discreet carry bag, perfect to take with you to the hospital, or use at home.
Why Mums Love It
- Relieves stinging when you pee
- Helps if you tear or have stitches as this prevents the need to wipe too heavily
- Helps to feel clean & refreshed after use
- Feels good on swollen, tender, stretched perineum
How To Use
- Fill the Perineal Bottle with warm water with a drop or two of alcohol-free witch hazel (optional) or brewed herbs.
- Screw the cap on tightly.
- Slowly turn the bottle upside down squeezing as little as possible (squeezing will spray water).
- Aim nozzle at area and squeeze. Water will spray out gently, pressure can be increased by squeezing tighter.
MBH tip- add essential lavender oil or the liquid from your Postpartum Bath Herbs for added comfort.
Orders received Monday to Thursday will be dispatched within 48 hrs via Hermes.
Please note that we do not operate on weekends and bank holidays. All orders received on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or a bank holiday will be dispatched on the following Monday (Tuesday on Bank Holidays).
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £20
Please note that courier services are under increasing pressure so we cannot guarantee delivery times.
Standard Delivery - £2.99; Delivered within 3-6 working days from dispatch.
Express Delivery - £6.50; Delivered within 1-2 working days from dispatch.
We do not currently ship outside of the UK.