Purposefully blended herbs to help soothe the perineum and aching muscles after birth while supporting the skin's natural healing process.
An after-birth recovery essential to help create a relaxing and restoring experience in the bath for some alone time or as a bonding ritual with the baby. Can also be used following a cesarean section and makes a perfect gift for a mum-to-be.
90 G | 3.1 oz glass jar
Why Mums Love It
- Soothes sore, tender, stretched perineal tissues
- Eases discomfort of episiotomies and perineal tears/trauma
- Helps to decrease swelling
- Relief for haemorrhoids
- Supports physical & emotional healing in a natural way
- Creates a bonding experience with baby
The Plant-Based Magic Inside
- Witch Hazel helps reduce inflammation + soothes pain while promoting regeneration.
- Comfrey helps reduce inflammation + reduces bruising
- Plantain helps reduce inflammation, soothes pain + helps repair damaged tissue
- Yarrow helps reduce inflammation and boost circulation + soothes pain while nourishing the skin
- Chamomile soothes inflamed or irritated tissue
How To Use
Preparing the bath is as simple as brewing a pot of tea and the brewed liquid can also be made into a perineal compress or peri-rinse. You can take the bath as soon as an hour after birth then repeat once or twice a day for 3-5 days. If you’ve had a c-section we recommend just checking with your health visitor as to when you can start having baths.
Use the brewed infusion in a sitz bath (a shallow insert to your toilet allowing you to only soak your bottom) or in the tub to create a herbal bath.
You can also use the warm infusion and a few washcloths to create a warm compress for your perineum or in your peri bottle for a soothing herbal rinse after using to toilet.
For a full bath use 3-4 tablespoons | For a sitz bath use 1-2 tablespoon.
Each pack makes 4-5 full baths or 8-12 sitz baths depending on how much you use per bath.
Expiry: 2 years after purchase
Ingredient List Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) leaf,Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) leaf, Chillea millefolium (Yarrow) leaf, Rosmarinus officinalis (Organic Rosemary) leaf, Plantago major (Plantain) leaf, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flowers, Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) leaf, Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) flower, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower.
Orders received Monday to Thursday will be dispatched within 48 hrs via Hermes.
Please note that we do not operate on weekends and bank holidays. All orders received on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or a bank holiday will be dispatched on the following Monday (Tuesday on Bank Holidays).
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £20
Standard Delivery - £2.99; Delivered within 3-5 working days from dispatch.
Express Delivery - £5.99; Delivered within 1-2 working days from dispatch.
We do not currently ship outside of the UK.