Our Perineal Balm for pregnancy and postpartum is infused with natural herbs and skin-loving oils to soothe your tender, bruised, or swollen bits after birth. Helps to relieve itching, pain, and irritation, as associated with piles (hemorrhoids).
60 ml | 2 oz glass jar
Why Mums Love It
- Soothes sore, tender, stretched perineal tissues
- Eases itchiness as the skin heals
- Relief for haemorrhoids
The Plant-Based Magic Inside
- Arnica helps to reduce bruising & swelling
- St. John’s Wort helps to reduce pain & swelling
- Tamanu moisturises and helps to promote healing of skin
- Tea tree helps to support the skin’s natural healing process
- Calendula & Lavender slightly cooling and soothes irritation
How To Use
- Apply to the perineum area 2-3 times a day as needed.
- Store in the refrigerator for extra soothing relief.
Do not use on open wounds. For external use only.
Expiry: 2 years after purchase
Ingredient List Olea europaea (Olive) Oil, Hypericum perforatum (St.John's Wort) extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) Cera, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Arnica montana (Arnica) extract, Calendula officinalis (Calundula) Extract, Lavandula angustifoli a (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene.
Orders received Monday to Thursday will be dispatched within 48 hrs via Hermes.
Please note that we do not operate on weekends and bank holidays. All orders received on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or a bank holiday will be dispatched on the following Monday (Tuesday on Bank Holidays).
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £20
Please note that courier services are under increasing pressure so we cannot guarantee delivery times.
Standard Delivery - £2.99; Delivered within 3-6 working days from dispatch.
Express Delivery - £6.50; Delivered within 1-2 working days from dispatch.
We do not currently ship outside of the UK.