Sitz Bath Bowl for Use Over Toilet
A Sitz Bath is perfect for soaking your perineum in the first few weeks after birth, or for soothing pregnancy and postpartum haemorrhoids.
Using your sitz bath with warm water infused with your Postpartum Herbal Bath Soak or Epsom Salt Soak can feel like the ultimate relief once you’ve given birth. Not only is it soothing, but it can also encourage the healing process, increase your circulation, reduce swelling, and cleans the area so there’s less risk of infection. Sitz baths are also a great remedy for painful, itchy hemorrhoids.
Why We Love It
- Perfect to soak your perineum to help soothe pain and discomfort
- Great for tears & episiotomy recovery
- Helps with swelling and discomfort of piles/haemorrhoids
- More convenient than filling up a full bath
How To Use
- Lift the toilet lid and seat and place the cleaned sitz bath bowl on the rim of your toilet.
- Fill the sitz bath bowl with warm water or brewed herbs ideally between 450C and 550C.
- Gently sit down on the sitz bath bowl and soak the area for 15 to 20 minutes, drying after use.
Orders received Monday to Thursday will be dispatched within 48 hrs via Hermes.
Please note that we do not operate on weekends and bank holidays. All orders received on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or a bank holiday will be dispatched on the following Monday (Tuesday on Bank Holidays).
FREE Standard Delivery on all orders over £20
Please note that courier services are under increasing pressure so we cannot guarantee delivery times.
Standard Delivery - £2.99; Delivered within 3-6 working days from dispatch.
Express Delivery - £6.50; Delivered within 1-2 working days from dispatch.
We do not currently ship outside of the UK.